Monday, May 10, 2010

Kingdom of Angkor, or Toyota?

3 Toyota/Lexus and 1 Honda

At least 7 out of every 10 vehicles in Siem Reap are Toyota/Lexus vehicles.

3 generations of Camry

I know I didn’t use a scientific survey but the fact is very obvious when you are in Siem Reap and the Angkor Archaeological Park.

More Toyota and Lexus

The next thing I didn’t expect was to see the high number of Lexus RX300/330/350 and LX450/470 vehicles in the 2nd poorest province in Cambodia.

Lexus LX

These Lexus models are as common as in Singapore. Actually, I don’t think Singapore has as many of the LX variant. Again, this is according to my unscientific observations.

More RX

Oh, does this mean there are even more Toyota/Lexus vehicles in more ‘affluent’ provinces, such as Phnom Penh and Sihanoukville?

Toyota everywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment